Hey friends! Have you heard?
This year Home for the Holidays E-Course launches in one week!
I know it will be fabulous! My sweet blog-friend Andrea, from Keeping it Cozy will be sharing her Holiday Ideas and says this about the course:
“This course will be full of ideas, beauty, inspiration, joy and encouragement... it's about sharing the warmth of your home with family and friends. It's about creating beauty in little things, opening your home with hospitality, and welcoming others into the love of your family. It's about so much more than the contents of your home - it's about the contents of your heart.”
The talented contributors will be sharing gift-giving ideas, recipes, decorating tips, and family stories…and I’m certain we will all be impressed and blessed once again.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Each week you will have amazing truthful videos from the nine teachers.
- There will be 30+ project videos. These will be incredible videos that include everything from cooking, gift giving and decorating.
- Tons of beautiful house photos from each of the nine women.
- Supply lists and PDFs for each project.
- A digital recipe book of the recipes shared in this course.
- You will have access for one full year.
The e-course will launch October 15.
Course registration is $58
I hope you’ll join me in taking this wonderful E-Course,
and let’s enjoy being HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS :)